DelAgua is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
DelAgua may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 25th 2018.
- Organisation Name: DelAgua Ltd
- Address: The Old Dairy, Lower Fyfield, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 1PY
- Country: England
- Data Controller: DelAgua Ltd.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01672 861724
- Web Site: www.delagua.org
When do we collect your personal data & what do we collect?
- When you visit our website.
- When you create an account with us to purchase a product or service by phone, fax or email.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- When you ask one of our sales representatives to contact you with information about a product or service.
- Engagement during trade exhibitions when you request information to be sent to you on product or services.
- When you enter prize draws or competitions.
- When you choose to complete any of the surveys we send you.
- When you comment on or review our products and services.
- Any individual may access personal data related to them, including opinions. So if your comment or review includes information about a DelAgua employee who provided that service, it may be passed on to them if requested.
- When you fill in any forms.
- For example, if an accident happens onsite, a DelAgua employee may collect your personal data.
- When you’ve given a third party permission to share with us the information they hold about you.
- If you have an account with us: your name, company, industry type, VAT and Company registration number, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone numbers, depending on the account type (personal/business).
- Details of your visits to our website and which site you came from to ours.
- For manual transactions credit card details are taken verbally and used to process payment on WorldPay and then destroyed. No record is kept.
- Your comments and product reviews.
- To deliver the best possible web experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit and any search terms you entered – this is accessed via Google Analytics.
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, so long as you have given is permission to do so in accordance with GDPR.
- We sometimes share limited personal data with trusted third parties. For example, delivery couriers, suppliers, fraud management or distributors. We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services. We ensure these companies have declared a commitment to complying with GDPR and PECR.
- We do not share your data with third parties for their own purposes.
How long do we keep your data for?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. You can also click the unsubscribe link in any email communication that we send you.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Contacting the Regulator
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113.
Or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns (opens in a new window; please note we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).
If you are based outside the UK, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection regulator in your country of residence.
FOLLOW US ON: